I am a Hamilton-based Social Worker in private practice. I offer individual psychotherapy that is grounded in a contemporary psychoanalytic understanding of the therapeutic process. I take a client-centered approach to each new counselling relationship, drawing on tools and strategies from integrative trauma therapy, emotion-focussed therapy, mindfulness, cognitive behavioural therapy and stress reduction techniques as appropriate to each client. Outside of my private practice I do agency work in counselling, clinical writing, and program development.
- BA (Women's Studies), University of Western Ontario
- MA (Theory and Criticism), University of Western Ontario
- MSW (Specialization in Mental Health), University of Toronto
Training & Certification
- Advanced Training in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Toronto Psychoanalytic Institute
- Fundamental Psychoanalytic Perspectives Program, Toronto Psychoanalytic Society
- Certification in Clinical Traumatology (TITC-CT), Traumatology Institute Canada
Memberships & Associations
If you would like to learn more about my education, experience, or approach to psychotherapy, I invite you to contact me at email@example.com or 416-802-2152. I offer a free 30 minute consultation in order to give you the opportunity to ask any questions you have. For a prompt reply, please use email.
My professional profile is also viewable on these websites: